I don’t usually do these kinds of posts but me and shaun pulled it out of no where and it was great so here you go.
4 x Slices of Cake loaf (any kind)
Ice cream (any but suggested vanilla)
Lindt drinking chocolate
1. Slice Cake in to 1.5 cm slices.
2. Heat pan and add butter spread on pan until it begins to bubble.
3. place cake slices in pan and cook until crisp on both sides.
4. Serve in plate with ice cream.
5. Use Approx. One tablespoon of Lindt chocolate for sprinkling
If you have Reeses peanut topping it can be used before the chocolate for taste.