Mashed potato, to serve
1 Brown Onion
750g minced pork (beef will also do)
4/5 Strips of Bacon
Crackers (any will do)
Brown onion gravy (depending on what you like)
1. place potatoes in boiling water with approx.
3cm of water to cover cook until tender. Drain potatoes and mash until smooth add butter and salt and pepper to taste and stir again. place aside until serve.
1. Chop onion finely and break stack of crackers in breadcrumb consistency
2. Slice bacon into approx.. 5mm strips long ways then mix the bacon onion and crackers in to the mince
3. This is where you can choose how large you would like the balls I suggest a medium size
4. Place in tray lined with baking paper and place in to 200 degree oven until brown
5. Place potatoes on plate and make slight well place meatballs in well and pour gravy on top.